Honeywell’s IS4125 is a compact single-line laser scan engine with an automatic trigger. Designed for easy integration into original equipment manufacturer (OEM) devices, the IS4125 delivers a set of versatile features and strong performance in a small form factor.
The IS4125 utilizes built-in object detection to trigger scanning, enabling presentation or hands-free operation for various applications. Scanning can also be triggered by the host for hand-held or other applications. The IS4125 comes with one of the widest sweep angles available, allowing wide bar codes to be scanned close to the face of the scanner. With the simple scan of a few programming codes, the IS4125 can be reconfigured in the field. Excellent light immunity allows the IS4125 to scan well, even under strong ambient light.
The IS4125 features integrated decoding for all standard 1D symbologies, including GS1 DataBar™. Its firmware is flash upgradeable, providing investment protection. A high-density version with a resolution of 5 mil is also available.
Mechanically, the IS4125 is enclosed to prevent contamination from the environment. Its modular design makes incorporation into a variety of mounting configurations virtually effortless.
- Built-in object detection that triggers scanning: Enables presentation or hands-free operation for various applications.
- Integrated decoding for all standard 1D symbologies, including GS1 DataBar͐2:.
- A high-density version with a resolution of 5 mil is also available.
- One of the widest sweep angles available: Allows wide barcodes to be scanned close to the face of the scanner. Excellent light immunity: Allows the IS4125 to scan well, even under strong ambient light.
- Choice of standard or high-density readers: Ideal for retail and other applications.
- Flash-Upgradeable firmware: Provides investment protection.
- Compact, modular design: Makes incorporation into a variety of OEM devices and their mounting configurations virtually effortless.
- Metal housing: Enclosed to prevent environmental contamination and accidental damage to components.
- Easy to reconfigure in the field with just the scan of a few programming codes.
Dimensions (W × L × H) : 47 mm × 41 mm × 19 mm (1.85˝ × 1.61” × 0.75˝)
Weight : 53 g (1.87 oz)
Input Voltage: 5 VDC ± 0.25 V
Operating Power <120 mA @ 5 VDC – typical
Standby Power <58 mA @ 5 VDC – typical
Termination 12 pin ZIF connector
Laser Class Class 2: IEC 60825-1, EN 60825-1
Host System Interfaces Standard: USB, RS232-C, Keyboard Wedge, Light Pen Wand Emulation
High Density: RS232-C, TTL RS232
Object Detection Range Long: 279 mm ± 51 mm (11″ ± 2″); Short: 140 mm ± 38 mm (5.5″ ± 1.5″)
Scan Pattern Single scan line
Scan Speed 52 scan lines per second
Scan Angle 60°
Print Contrast 35% minimum reflectance difference
Tilt, Pitch, Skew ± 30°, ± 56°, ± 58°
Decode Capability Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, UPC/EAN/JAN, Code 2 of 5, Code 11, Codabar, MSI Plessey, GS1 DataBar,
Warranty 2 year factory warranty
For a complete listing of all compliance approvals and certifications please visit www.honeywellaidc.com/compliance
Prices & Availability
Please contact us for up-to-date information on price and availability.