Honeywell N3680 Compact Decoded 2D
Status is last time buy – replaced by the N4680
- Integrated decode: Eliminates the need for a separate decoder board and extra programming and integration work. The N3680 engine can even work without an OS and host CPU.
- Easier to integrate: Available in either TTL serial or USB, both with an industry standard 12-pin ZIF connector, allowing easier integration into the most popular devices and applications.
- Compact: Compact size and compatibility with our N4315 1D laser engine provide enhanced design flexibility and reuse.
- Based on Honeywell technology: Provides enhanced-performance scanning and imaging capabilities, and support for a variety of 1D and 2D barcode symbologies.
- Mobile-Ready: Scans barcodes displayed on mobile phone screens, useful for reading mobile coupons, loyalty cards, barcode payment systems for mobile wallet applications, and more.
- Potential Applications:
- Mobile coupons
- Loyalty cards
- Mobile tickets
- Paperless boarding passes
- Barcode payment systems for mobile wallet applications
|*Adaptus Imaging Technology|
*Small, Lightweight, Versatile
* Fully Integrated – Decode Out
* White Illumination for Colour Code Reading
* Easy Integration
* Excellent Value* USB or TTL232
Sensor: CMOS sensor with 640 x 480 pixel resolution
Illumination and Aiming: White LED illumination; red LED dot aimer
Typical Frame Rate: 30 frames per second
Motion Tolerance: Up to 10 cm/s (4 in/s) for 13 mil UPC at optimal focus
Field of View: Horizontal: 37.8°, Vertical: 28.8°
Scan Angles: Tilt: 360°, Pitch: ±45°, Skew: ±45°
Symbol Contrast: 35% minimum print contrast ratio
Reading Distance: 100%UPC: 59 -225 mm / 10milDataMatrix: 65mm to 115mm
Prices & Availability
Please contact us for up-to-date information on price and availability.