The N5780 Series decoded 2D scan engines are purpose-built for everyday interactive and unattended applications such as those found in kiosks and worker-assisted solutions such as hand-held scanners. This product provides an intuitive, end user experience while delivering excellent motion tolerance and snappiness that helps increase workflow productivity.
The N5780 Series provides a smooth upward migration from its predecessor, the N4680 Series, by leveraging the Smart Adaptus™ 7.0 hardware platform and powerful decoding architecture. The N5780 Series’ similar form factor features the same mounting holes as the N4680 Series, as well as an industry standard 12-pin connector, helping to accelerate product development with ease and reliability, further improving time to market.
This product is also a follow-on to the popular N5680 Series. Customers experience a sleeker, one-piece, packaged solution with advanced performance. The 2.5 times faster processor speed and support of a wide variety of barcode symbologies, including 1D and 2D, help future-proof applications, whether they be fixed or mobile.
- Small, lightweight form factor with 12-pin connector provides mechanical compatibility for frictionless migration.
- Powerful decoding and imaging processor of the Smart Adaptus™ 7.0 platform and form factor enables rapid development and reduces time to market.
- 1 Mpx resolution and global shutter technology enables excellent snappiness and motion tolerance to provide greater productivity and throughput in kiosk applications.
- Lower power consumption enhances application performance and functionality in the application’s workflow.
- Supports beyond barcode reading capabilities such as OCR, as well as the microservices that provide implementation of value-added custom features such as Honeywell’s EasyDL™.