The LVS-9510 desktop barcode verifier is unique in the world of ISO verification due to its ease of use and ability to verify linear (1D) and two-dimensional (2D) codes without any change of equipment. The system automatically determines the symbology and aperture needed to evaluate the code and identifies and highlights trouble spots. The LVS-9510 offers a “stitching” feature that allows grading of barcodes that are larger than the field of view.
OMRON LVS-9510 Desktop Barcode Verifier
- 1D & 2D barcode verification all-in-one system
- Desktop barcode verifier
- Validates to ISO/IEC, ANSI, GS1, and UDI print quality standards
- Field of view range from 76mm to over 152mm
- Software upgrade options include multi-sector for verification of multiple barcodes on a label
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant-ready for all FDA regulated industries
- Certified by GS1 US for the UDI (Unique Device Identification) requirement issued by the FDA to medical device manufacturers
- Supports 15 languages with the ability to add more languages
- Quality data reporting for auditing purposes
- Manage operator permissions using LVS-95XX software or using Microsoft Active Directory
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibrated Conformance Standard Test Card for calibrating the system
LVS-95XX series barcode verifiers inspect all nine ISO/ANSI parameters for linear (1D) barcodes, have the ability to identify blemishes, and can perform simple human-readable validation.ISO/ANSI for 2D
The LVS-95XX series verifies 2D codes and reports all parameters as specified in the applicable symbology specification.
Equipped with numerous analytical tools to identify and evaluate barcode errors. Problems are colour-coded to
make problem solving easy.
LVS-95XX software includes GS1 System Symbol Specification Tables. GS1 tables set standards for barcode data structure and how to maintain the quality of codes during barcode creation. Omron Microscan offers an online training course on GS1 tables and how these apply to different organizations.
Software Upgrade: EAIV
The Enhanced Application Identifier Verification (EAIV) option verifies that all GS1 Application Identifiers, such as Expiration Date, Global Trade Item Number (GTIN), and Batch Number, embedded in the data structure of a GS1 barcode match the data programmed in the EAIV feature by the user.
User Permission Options
Manage permissions through LVS-95XX software: Passwords are stored in a local database. All passwords are encrypted, include an expiration date, and count failed password attempts. Manage permissions through
Microsoft Active Directory: User privileges are based on Microsoft authentication and LVS-95XX permissions are assigned based on group membership.
Field of View Options
• 1.75″ (44 mm)
• 3.0″ (76 mm)
• 4.0″ (102 mm)
• 4.5″ (114 mm)
• 6.250″ (159 mm)
Prices & Availability
Please contact us for up-to-date information on price and availability.