The LVS-9580 is a high-performance handheld solution for off-line barcode verification to ISO/IEC and MIL-STD-130N standards. Featuring a high-resolution 5.0 megapixel camera, the LVS-9580 reads and analyzes linear (1D) and two-dimensional (2D) barcodes up to 76.19 mm wide and up to 57.15 mm tall. The LVS-9580 verifies multiple barcode types, including any combination of linear, 2D (Data Matrix, QR Code, and Aztec Code), and stacked linear (PDF 417, Micro PDF and Composite Codes). Contact us for a detailed list of supported standards and symbologies. Powered by a 3.0 m USB 2.0 cable, the LVS-9580 verifies barcode labels and direct part marks (DPM) located on a wide range of surfaces including corrugated cardboard boxes, shipping containers, plastics, composites, and metal surfaces.
OMRON LVS-9580 Handheld Barcode Verifier
- Validates printed barcodes to ISO/IEC, ANSI, GS1, and UDI print quality standards
- Validates direct part marks (DPM) to ISO, MIL-STD-130, and GS1 standards
- Stitching feature to grade barcodes larger than the field of view
- Ideal for multiple line production and warehouse environments
- Software upgrade options include multi-sector for verification of multiple barcodes on a label
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant-ready
- Supports 15 languages with the ability to add more
- Quality data reporting for auditing purposes
- Manage operator permissions using LVS-95XX software or using Microsoft Active Directory
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibrated Conformance Standard Test Card for calibrating the system
LVS-95XX series barcode verifiers inspect all nine ISO/ANSI parameters for linear (1D) barcodes, have the ability to identify blemishes, and can perform simple human-readable validation.
The LVS-95XX series verifies 2D codes and reports all parameters as specified in the applicable symbology specification.
Equipped with numerous analytical tools to identify and evaluate barcode errors. Problems are colour-coded to
make problem solving easy.
LVS-95XX software includes GS1 System Symbol Specification Tables. GS1 tables set standards for barcode data structure and how to maintain the quality of codes during barcode creation. Omron Microscan offers an online training course on GS1 tables and how these apply to different organizations.
• 57.15 mm (2.25”) vertical
• DPM: 44 mm (1.75″) x 44 mm (1.75″)
• HD: 33 mm (1.3″) x 25 mm (1.0″)
Prices & Availability
Please contact us for up-to-date information on price and availability.