The LVS-9585 handheld DPM barcode verifier adds advanced lighting options and powerful software functionality. The new auto-find feature enables users to automatically find the DPM symbol within the verifier field of view, and cycle through the lighting settings to find the lighting type that works best with the specific DPM marking and material substrate. The LVS-9585 can test both DPM parts as well as printed labels to a broad variety of global application standards, and provides comprehensive quality analysis and reporting features.
OMRON LVS-9585 Handheld DPM Barcode Verifier
- Verify a broad variety of direct part marks as well as 1D and 2D printed barcodes with a single model
- Software automatically selects best lighting performance from integrated red or white dome and 30° angle lighting
- Validates printed barcodes to ISO/IEC, ANSI, GS1, and UDI print quality standards
- Validates direct part marks (DPM) to ISO, MIL-STD-130, and GS1 standards
- Software options include multi-sector for verification of multiple barcodes and GS1 AI content check
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant-ready
- Supports 15 languages with the ability to add more
- Export verification reports to Excel or SQL database
- Manage operator permissions using LVS-95XX software or using Microsoft Active Directory
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibrated Conformance Standard Test Card for calibrating the system
- Optional adjustable mounting stand
LVS-95XX series barcode verifiers inspect all nine ISO/ANSI parameters for linear (1D) barcodes, have the ability to identify blemishes, and can perform simple human-readable validation.
The LVS-95XX series verifies 2D codes and reports all parameters as specified in the applicable symbology specification.
Equipped with numerous analytical tools to identify and evaluate barcode errors. Problems are colour-coded to
make problem solving easy.
LVS-95XX software includes GS1 System Symbol Specification Tables. GS1 tables set standards for barcode data structure and how to maintain the quality of codes during barcode creation. Omron Microscan offers an online training course on GS1 tables and how these apply to different organizations.
Manage permissions through LVS-95XX software: Passwords are stored in a local database. All passwords are encrypted, include an expiration date, and count failed password attempts. Manage permissions through
Microsoft Active Directory: User privileges are based on Microsoft authentication and LVS-95XX permissions are assigned based on group membership.
• 57.15 mm (2.25”) vertical
• DPM: 44 mm (1.75″) x 44 mm (1.75″)
• HD: 33 mm (1.3″) x 25 mm (1.0″)
Prices & Availability
Please contact us for up-to-date information on price and availability.