Industrial Handheld DPM Reader with Ethernet Connectivity.
• Industrial, IP65-rated, handheld DPM (Direct Part Mark) reader with built-in PoE
(Power over Ethernet) network connectivity for demanding manufacturing
• Superior out-of-box reading for challenging DPM codes – minimal effort required for
• Intuitive browser-based setup and runtime monitoring via Omron’s WebLinkHH user
interface (no need for software installation).
• Three predefined Modes of Operation (“recipes”): Auto Lighting (default), Torch
Lighting, and Close-Up Lighting.
• Support for up to 20 user-defined database configurations (“custom recipes”).
• Industry-leading DPM reading performance with Omron’s X-Mode decoding technology.
• Patented multi-axis lighting technology for imaging challenging DPMs on a variety of part geometries,
materials, and surface preparations.
• Auxiliary high-power torch lighting for longer range reading of 1D/2D codes up to 254 mm [10”] away.
• Multiple LED colors, allowing several lighting combinations for successful decodes in any situation: red, green,
and blue (Dome lighting, independently and/or in combination); red (Dark Field low-angle – north and south,
independently, and/or in combination); and white (Torch, independently).
• Extended read range (contact to 254 mm [10”] with built-in liquid lens autofocus optics).
• Simple point-and-click targeting with audible, haptic/vibration, and multi-directional visual indicators for real-time
• Automatic detection of codes within the field of view in Presentation Mode (Time-of-Flight technology),
eliminating the need for continuous or manual triggering.
• Built-in Ethernet – no separate interface box required.
• Direct-wired fieldbus connectivity to PLCs via built-in EtherNet/IP and PROFINET. Function Block Library and
Sample Program for Omron Controllers available for download.
• Full PoE (Power over Ethernet) capability for easy connectivity and portability over a single cable without the
need for a separate power supply
- Reliable out-of-box performance.
- Simple reader configuration with WebLink.
- Liquid lens autofocus optics.
- Extended read range: contact to 254 mm [10”].
- Alternate multi-colour lighting configuration.
- Audible, haptic/vibration, and multi-directional visual indicators.
- Rugged hardware – compliant with IEC-60068-2-31 drop-and-tumble standard and ISO-16750-5 chemical resistance standard.
- Full PoE – Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af).
- Ethernet TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP, and PROFINET.